I’ve been terribly busy and overwhelmed (as usual). The good news I’ll soon have lots of extra time on my hands to review the wonderful skincare and makeup I’ve been using lately! I quit a little job that consumed a lot of my time and will be able to stay up late again after the kids are in bed without worry… I don’t even have a roomie to complain about the lights or the product spills all over the bed.
I’ve also been desperately trying to book our vacay to Disney World but I must mention that the Disney World booking site is HORRIBLE! it’s surprising how bad it is, I really can’t get over it but I’m still trudging through to take advantage of the free dining plan offer. Speaking of the trip, if anyone wants to sponsor a blogger trip for summer 2009 the cost would be $4000 for ten days @ Disney for my family and I. We’re also available all summer for anything else!
I know that’s a longshot so I’ll be holding many garage sales and ebay-ing a few hundred things! here’s a sneak preview… start saving up if you want my stuff. I’m thinking of making the more expensive ones private auction for those of you that prefer to keep purchases private feel free to chime in on your thoughts on that.
Some things I’ll be letting go of:
- Emilio Pucci book by Shirley Kennedy $450
- Emilio Pucci press clippings, slips, scarves, ephemera, etc…
- Hermes orange ribbon scarf limited edition 1990’s $300
- Jimmy Carter 7 book set (sealed) by the Easton Press $900
- Vintage (50’s?) Lanvin slip $400
- Countless first edition books from my personal collection
- some sea glass picked by us from the Maine coast (I’ll give up lots of brown and white frosty)
- new Barefoot Books in lots
- Jerusalem Bible illustrated by Salvador Dali $200
- Psychos in Love on DVD signed and numbered by Gorman $100
…and much more! Another reason I’m thinking of letting go of things is to fit into another current obsession… the Tumbleweed Houses by Jay Shafer. They are soooo cute. I would love the Harbinger 297 sq ft model for us right now and a Weebee (102 sq ft) for each child eventually. It would be great to live more with less…
Interesting in being a sponsor? Sponsors big and small welcome! Contact me for the many ways we can get together.