I got to this meme jumping through a couple of hoops. I went to The Daily Meme and found the Friday Fifteen Meme and went to JennieBoo’s blog O So Mo Love and am doing the meme she created! whew… hope you can follow all that!
1. What do you enjoy MOST about blogging?
I love self-publishing and saying what I want the way I want to!
2. Are you happy with your blog/website?
NO, there are a LOT of improvements I want to make but don’t have the expertise to make it happen. I would love to improve on all the templates and customize them. I would also like to customize the header on some of the sites.
3. Have you altered your blog template or does it display it’s original settings?
I’ve changed the templates but I have never changed to code to change the original settings.
4. Do you post many pictures on your blog/website?
I like to post pictures BUT I can NOT stand getting the pictures from my camera to the computer. It’s horrible but that is how I feel about it.
5. What made you decide to begin “blogging”?
I came across blogger.com some how and decided I needed to do it. I just wanted to start my writing and have somewhere to keep it without keeping notebooks and papers all over the place.
6. Do you make money with your blog?
I make some money with my blog, I would like to work online full time some how by December 2008 so I would like to step it up a little.
7. Do you post personal info on your blog?
Yes, I am comfortable with posting personal info to an extent.
8. To your knowledge does your spouse and/or loved ones read your blog?
I don’t think they read it right now because all are VERY busy but they have looked at it over my shoulder and will read it in the future.
9. Where do you access your blog? (home, work, library, etc.)
10. Have you ever posted a YouTube video on your blog/website?
yes, I hope to post a LOT more video. I just bought re-writable dvd’s for this purpose
11. Do you list the blogs/websites of friends/loved ones on your website?
Not yet, but I hope to
12. On average, how many comments do your posts receive? Most? Least (if not 0)?
13. Is your blog a creative outlet? A soapbox? A record of your life for future generations? All of the above?
All of the above, I hope to look back and remember things by reading my blog.
14. What is the one thing you would change about your blog/website?
I would love to be part of a network of some kind and have several people that I interact with on a regular basis. To really form a real relationship.
15. Would you like me to post an entry later displaying your blog/website address? If so, tell me and leave me a link to your place in a later post.
I’m not sure what this question means but I’m thinking yes… You just want to link to my blog? or maybe you mean other sites… I have several blogs and one business…
Barefoot Books http://barefootbooksmaine.com