Boy2001 did it! He got through Kindergarten! I am so thankful that we got through this year. It was a mixed feeling, I wasn’t really ready for him to be gone every morning (luckily it was only half days!) five times a week. I am still not ready and in the fall he will be going full days… he asked me the other day if I could homeschool him and there is that possibility. I think we spend way too much time away from one another nowadays.
Our goals this summer:
- spend LOTS of time together
- keep the tone in the house happy and lite
- have two “away days” per week (library, Chuckie Cheese, etc…)
- boy2001 read as many Newberry Medal Winners/Books as we can (I will keep a running post on this)
- go to the Amusement park @ Old Orchard Beach
- continue our two lighthouses per year pace
That’s about it for right now, we are headed to Chuckie Cheese right now to celebrate our first day of summer vacation!!