I am so excited!! I’ve been tagged for you guys to get to know more about me!!
Five things you didn’t know about me!!
1. I secretly wished each of my pregnancies was a triple whammy! My mother is a triplet and I always wished I would have triplets!!
2. I collect old dictionaries… I love the way they look and I love the way the pages turn, I think I may have a paper fetish, the crackly sound when you turn the pages is very soothing.
3. Before becoming a mother, I considered a good day one which I didn’t have to talk to ANYONE, very little social contact… I preferred to be on my bed with a good show on and looking at my magazines, or books, then maybe get a burst of energy and go for a run, sleeping until noon… looking back, I was really anti-social.
4. When I was a poor college student, I would scrape up pennies, nickels, etc… and buy a bag of rice… I would make a cup of rice per day and that would be all i ate until my then boyfriend (now husband) would visit from Key West for the weekend and take me out to eat… he would also give me a little money, not fully realizing I could have used more, I would use that to gas my car (thank goodness I didn’t have these prices to contend with!) and maybe buy the tiniest package of chop meat, or splurge with a then 89 cent mcDonald’s burger — NO WONDER I was skinny! Sometimes the old lady I lived with would make me a cheese sandwich, cheese, lettuce, bread, period! I don’t know why I didn’t ask for help…
5. I never where a pair of jeans twice… I am so paranoid about being frumpy, I cannot stand when my jeans are stretched at the knee.
thanks homemom for the shout out http://homemom3.blogspot.com/2006/12/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html
Who shall I tag next…